MixMasterManiacMixMasterManiac

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Learning Slowly Learning Slowly

OK NEW KING OF DNB IS IN THE IZ HOUSE

Nice beat, drums, bass. I like your songs, mind giving some pointers on Acid (if you use it). You must be new huh. Im also new, check my audio page kk. Peace out mate. (Wanna do a collab? ^_^)

Triple M ^_^

DJKorrupt responds:

Actually I used to use Acid... But I totally forgot how to use it! Im pretty new too, I just started out this Sunday! Plus, I will collab with you! Just contact me!

White Curve Lounge White Curve Lounge

OFMG THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT

OMFG, NICE SONG, I LISTENED TO IT WHILE DOING MY HOMEWORK. NICE BASS, NICE DRUM, I LIKED THE INTRO, OMFG, I CANT HELP MY SELF, WHAT YOU USE, REASON? BUT HOLYCRAP, THIS IS GOOD SHIT. I LIKED THE SYNTH/PAD/STRING WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. ALSO, THE PICKUP INTO THE MAIN VERSES OF THE SONGS WERE GOOD. MAN, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, WHAT A FUCKING GOOD SONG.

DJKorrupt responds:

Actually can you believe I use FL 6.0? Thanks for the compliment man! greatly appreciated!

Defcon Zero (paragon tribute) Defcon Zero (paragon tribute)

MY EARS WHAAAAAAA

OMFG OMFG OMFG YOU CANT MAKE A TRIBUTE! TOO High on the high, and that fucking long high note killed my ears. GEt this piece of fuck off.

Sonic Storm Sonic Storm

i dont know

its ok, the piano is ok, the bass is ok, but the other stuff, its like 2 points of from ok. overall its ok.

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

I dont have time for a reveiw, i got calculus hw

Well i cant give afull review cause i got calc hw like u, but great mix, fast, has the drum and bass of a excellent techno piece. Overall the best ive heard from you, great mix in my techno session for school tomorrow, hope u dont mind.

Sandstorm ZENON MIX Sandstorm ZENON MIX

OFMG THAT WAS THA BOMB

omfg, omfg, omfg, omfg, thats the best remixed song ive heard on ng. I made steps for stepmaina it rocks. Good drum and the main parts of the oringinal can still be felt. Nice!!!!!!! 5 stars

V-M - Out of Control [FINAL] V-M - Out of Control [FINAL]

Ow

My ears hurt now. Good for techno parties, i like the drum, but the other segmints arnt that great, gl using your new softwear.

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

old software, music maker 10.

music maker 11 is if ya want it!

v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final

Not your best

Its good, but was low in some places. I tried it out as a mix on the turntables, wasnt that good. Nice try, i still liked though ^_^

Revolution Has Begun Revolution Has Begun

HOLY ****

OMFG, nice mix, really hardcore, kinda reminds me of paragonx9. Fast and all, kinda to busy. Work on it and it might be better

dj-padman1 responds:

Why thankyou :)
That's a high compliment comparing it to paragonx9!
My mixing is sure to improve with time,I hope!

Defcon Zero ZENON MIX Defcon Zero ZENON MIX

Trancy

WOOT, that rocks, but not as good as paragon, work on it and it might be better. Kinda got busy in end of the beginning. But the main part was tha bomb.